Tuesday 30 March 2010

monday 1st march

still doing applied fashion- its official i hate applied fashion right now. it just not going the way i want it too, everything seems to be going wrong. i need to do some initial design work for my 10 trend shapes thingy. these are some of my design ideas-main shapes.

Tue critical essay proposal form due in (then changed) so we don't have to hand it in on time.
Wednesday was the development of the trend book, I'm starting to worry about this project. i know its not going to go very well and personal stuff is not helping.

so personal stuff took over and i needed a few days off school. and guess what you can take a day off for a funeral, but you don't automatically get a one day extension. i need to do trend stuff and have all my trend book done soon, I'm going to make them up on photo-shop.

im goign to have to do some work over the weekend. i have 2 weeks until hand in and i have not done anything that i like.

No comments: